The first goal is to help business/home owners break out of the cycle of misery. 80% of the problems you experience with your computers are due to outdated systems, anti-virus problems, no backup, no documentation or lack of configuration control. Unfortunately, when a problem occurs, getting back to “normal” is so painful and expensive that most people only address the symptoms but don’t address the root causes. I will help you resolve your existing problem as well as initiate the following proactive steps to keep your system working trouble-free.
- Assess your setup and deliver an action plan to solve your immediate problem or need.
- Document your current system configuration so you always know what you have and how it works together.
- Recommend steps to make your system as streamlined and efficient as possible in order to break the cycle and avoid future problems.
- Set up and pro-actively monitor anti-virus software to avoid future problems.
- Set up and pro-actively monitor backup strategy so in the event of a problem recovery is quick and painless.
- Install remote access software allowing me to virtually look over your shoulder to provide assistance and fix problems remotely.
- Business remote support – Provide remote support (up to 5 hrs/month/machine) with guaranteed response within 30 minutes for critical outages, and respond within 2 hours for non critical issues.
- Home user remote support -Provide remote support (up to 2 hrs/month/machine) with guaranteed response within 2 hours.
Pricing for Business Systems
The fees for support start at $100/month per person, per computer. If a person has more than one machine, additional systems are $35/month. Payments are accepted via credit card and online payments.
Pricing for Home Systems
The fees for support start at $45/month per person, per computer. If a person has more than one machine, additional systems are $15/month.
Payments are accepted via check, credit card and online payments. I provide a 10% prepayment discounts for those who choose to pay annually.